37 years ago today my parents set sail for Tahiti. I never saw them again: Dare I call it murder?
These anniversary dates are tough, because they always trigger emotions lying deep in my gut. I do my my best to focus on their smiling faces, their laughter, and their good deeds. But I also miss them and wish I could spend some time with them.
In my book, Dare I Call It Murder?: A Memoir of Violent Loss, I unmask the emotional trauma of violent loss as I ferret out new facts to get at the truth of how and why my parents, Loren and Jody Edwards, were killed.
• Dare I Call It Murder? — A Memoir of Violent Loss
• Facebook: Dare I Call It Murder?
• Murder Survivor’s Handbook: Real-Life Stories, Tips & Resources
• Facebook: Murder Survivor’s Handbook
• Website: Survivors of Violent Loss
• Blog: Survivors of Violent Loss
This entry was posted in Journey
, My Book
and tagged bereavement
, French Polynesia
, Jody Edwards
, Loren Edwards
, violent death
. Bookmark the permalink