Useful information in the latest Violent Loss Newsletter from Connie Saindon and the Violent Loss Network . . .
Violent Loss Newsletter, May 1, 2016
News you can use … (scroll down to see all)
Contents will vary somewhat month to month. As we close out this month, our contents include:
- Resource of the Month—VACC: Victim Assistance Coordinating Council.
- Topic of the Month: The Early Response
- Question of the Month: How did you find out about your loved one’s death? Tips?
- News: Meet MSH Team Eleven-Plus
- Book Resource:All the Wrong Places: A Life Lost and Found by Philip Connors, author of Fire Season
RESOURCE OF THE MONTH
Celeste Hunter received the Victim Advocate Award at the Annual Candlelight Tribute held during National Crime Victims Week by the VICTIM ASSISTANCE COORDINATINGCOUNCIL. VACC is a San Diego-based nonprofit umbrella organization composed of crime victims and a broad presentation of service providers vitally involved in various aspects of crime victim assistance. Its website is designed to provide…
View original post 1,128 more words